Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MacGyver!

Was booking the accomodations for my eurotrip (managed to get people to travel together, so now I won't be alone for the most part, only keep changing travel companions..haha..), and kinda browsed the net randomly while waiting for pages to upload.

Some gems:
I watched MacGyver in youtube!! Here's the URL for the intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBFD4jEFMAA&feature=related
How many of you still remember that quick thinking guy who always managed to use anything around him? MacGyver! I wonder why I didn't remember to search about it sooner..It was one of my favouriteTV shows when I was a kid.. Newae, anyone knows a guy like Mr MacGyver? Handsome, smart, athletic, adventurous.....ahh....

Ow, and came across this website that parodies wikipedia : www.tolololpedia.org . Entries are strictly in Indonesian, though, and they are hillarious!

And finally, a song by Barry Lkumahuwa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-dM0h1TnD0
Actually, a friend recommended it in his blog because there's a gorgeous chick inside *said he, not me..*, but I find the song quite nice too..About a guy who introduced himself to a girl, but the girl just stared at him and the guy felt like he wanted to just die ;p


No comments: