Sunday, November 4, 2007

It's that time of the semester!!

Studio 11...
10 minds...
7 days...
Only 1 submission..


AAA!! It's Submission in one's week time! Oh well,not really panicking since I think I'm quite ok. Got the concept, form, the whole thing, just minor adjustments here and there. But still, it's SUBMISSION in one week's time!!
And so, starting from tomorrow I'm on a strict archi diet: archi days, archi nights, archi dreams and archi thoughts, archi people, archi books, archi air and archie meals, archi works and archi rests..archi sweat, archi blood and archi tears...and archi bliss and happiness..

To Him that put me in the best faculty ever, I dedicate all my archi things.
And may I be principled, disciplined enough to always keep Him first in the midst of archi madness.
Amen.

No comments: