Friday, February 20, 2009

Me: "So how's your design coming along?"
K2: "Cannot...... I'm going to Chinatown later to find inspiration....eat dim sum...hmm....'
Me: "Hahahaha....that would be nice if we can just eat chinese food to get chinese inspiration...maybe I should stop eating japanese food so much, if not later my design gets influenced by japanese style hahahaha..."
Ry: "Hmm....Then I should go eat Chinese food also... Oh,NO! I should eat kebab!"
Me& K2: "Huh?"
Ry: "Yap..because my building is spiral mah.... goes round, and round, and round...just like kebab! Then, the outer parts are sliced also, like kebab!"
*Banging the table while laughing with the rest of the studio. And here I thought I'm lame.*
_____

Dang would love to get this t-shirt... Was thinking about Schrodinger's cat sometime back.. Read about this paradox in one of my favourite novel and kinda thought about it since... How we are all in a "Schrodinger's cat" situation each moment before we take a decision, and actually that's the most exciting moment because there are still so many choices, which would influence the next choices, and the next, and the next, and so on.....

So do you think the cat is dead or not?

No comments: