Thursday, February 19, 2009

Me: "Is that a new model?"
Ry: "No, that's just pieces of cardboard..."
Me: "Ok..."
Dish: "You call this pieces of cardboard? Hah!"
Ry: "Is that a new CAD drawing?"
Dish: "No that's just a random arrangement of lines."
Ry: "Wow that's a very neat random arrangement of lines!"
Me: ". . . . . . " *ok some people definitely needs coffee...*

K2: "Wah last night I had a weird dream because I was thinking about design...."
Me: "Yeah? Hahahaha I fell asleep thinking about design too...where to put the lifts..."
K2: "Well my dream was about this alien, like E.T , that came to kidnap humans, and they came to a building and the whole building was turned on the side but not destroyed, then it turned into a rocket, and flew off to another planet..."
Me: "Wooooow...."
K2: "And I was thinking, wow how does the structure of the building work, how come it's not damaged even when it collapsed on its side..."
Me: "......An architect even in dreams huh...."

Hmmm...somehow these days there are so many lame conversations going on in studio...I think part of it has to do with the people who make up my studio (Yours truly, included..). Not that 'm complaining, in fact it makes staying in school so much more appealing =)
__

I want you so bad
but
It's bad to want you
and
That's really too bad
cuz
I really want you
___

No comments: