Monday, February 16, 2009

Little Conversations

Me: "OOOO! There's an ant in my model! It's exploring the spaces! woooooo...."
Ry: "Yeah, the first living inhabitant of your architecture...."
Me: "Mmmmm......."

Do: "I tell you ya, if you put a pen knife, a metal ruler and your wallet in studio, the pen knife and the metal ruler will be gone first..."
Me: "Hahahahaha...."
(This is quite true though usually it's not because of malice but because we just absent-mindedly use whatever is on the cutting table...)

D: "Shiela, do you have doors on your drawing?"
Me: "Huh?? Of course I have doors on my drawing!"
D: "Aiyah no time...can I not put doors...."
Me: "C'mon be a decent architect and put in the doors!"
D: "Do you have carpark in your building?"
Me: "Uhm....I just assume that people will park their car in Funan mall when they want to visit the opera huhuhuhu....."

___
The little conversations that make archi life a bit more exciting...Talking about archi-nonsense that only archi people think is funny.... But I love these little conversations that are so archi-lame!


No comments: