Friday, March 13, 2009

H: "Oh gw hari ini mulai kerja! It was really nice.. bla bla bla etc etc..." (a bit long to be put here..)
Me: "Hahaha I'm glad for u....but as usual, I wish I can ask u to treat me... that's the worst part of LDF *Long Distance Friendship* actually.... can't have treats..haih..
H: "Well, but see, even if u're not here, I'm happy for ur thought, that u'r glad for me.. so the inverse should be true, I can't treat u, but u should be happy that I'm thinking of treating u.."
Me: "Yeeeeee! No way!"

___
Found this really good version of the Italian song "Caruso" that I like... for now, long live Lara Fabian!!

__

It is not because you are
I love you because I do
C'est pas parc' que you are me
Que I am you...
-
Renaud , "It is not because you are"

A kinda lame, kinda funny song recommended by a friend..the song consist of a melange of French-English words with lotsa French accent hahahaha.... but the lyrics remind me of something I read long ago, that we are actually so much in love with ourselves that we go around finding people who think and feel and live like us... but since I'm whacked from CAD-ing the whole day...will write next time...




No comments: