Friday, March 27, 2009


D
: its funny, from the way u talk about it, i guess ive always underestimated landscape architecture
me: actually, i think it has to do with the teaching environment in architecture
we pretty much look down on everything except architecture..
or is it just what i think? hahaha
D: probably just our ignorance...seeing it as just grass and shrubs!
ull have 2 tell me what its like
anyway..im gonna go to sleep. ive got tutorial in the morning
me: alrite dude
sweet dreams of architecture! ;p
D: no no..sleep is the time to escape it!
____

Hm...only this morning I was writing about my crisis in architecture, and then I went to school though I didn't feel like doing models, then started doing just the terrain for the model, and was actually enjoying it... Arrghh....
Could it be I'm so reluctant to think about design because I just don't have the energy to resolve all the problems?

Haih.... I call Architecture my mistress, and with good reason too... Right now, when I feel that she's finally losing her grip on me, there she comes, and she whispered: "Oh, you know you'll always want me, you'll always love me, but hey babe, maybe you're not good enough to satisfy me....."

Shoot....the situation is dire indeed.....

No comments: