Monday, March 16, 2009

H: "I wonder why French is said to be the most romantic language in the world...."
Miss C: "Hm..because they mumble everything...? Like all they say is unclear.."
Me: "Don't think so! Hey I really like the language!"
Miss C: "Hahaha ok..maybe because they speak lyrically, like singing.. "
H: "And the pronounciation is so difficult!"
Miss C: "Oh actually a friend of mine once told me, 'French pronounciation is easy, you just have to speak like it's really bad english..."
Me: "Wooooo.....I can imagine the face of a French person who hears that......"
____

Had studio outing today! Yay! At long last..haha...though actually since it's only interim critique we can't really celebrate yet... newae, went to Pastamania and Pet Safari... why Pet Safari..? Because we were talking about dogs a lot during lunch, turns out people in my studio are dog lovers... so...after lunch we decided to go and see pets...which resulted in these conversations:

Me: *browsing rows of dog accessories* Wah, there's dog perfume!
HY: "Hahaha yea of course.."
Me: "and it's called SEDUCTION! For goodness sake! check this out, check this out!" *happily showing the bottle to Ry and G.....F.Y.I it really looked like human perfume with glass bottle and all.."
Me: "Wah I wonder why it's called Seduction...I mean, dogs need to seduce meh?"
G: "Got lady dogs mah....."
Me: ". . . . . . ."

Me: "What's that?" *looking at KK holding something that looks like a triangle piece of leather,but is reddish and glistening....then I took it from her hand*
KK: "Oh it's chewy pig ears....."
Me: "WHAT????"
KK: "Ya it's for dogs to chew on.... Humans can eat it too actually, it's quite nice..."
Me: "??!!!!" *quickly put back the triangle thing that now looks suspiciously like dried pig's ear....*

*After looking at really cute hamsters....*
Me: Hey hey I wonder, if we have a pet hamster then we build 1:50 scale model, then we can release the hamster in there to explore the spaces huehehehehe...."
Ry: "OHH! Ya and we can attach small cameras to the head so can produce video on the spatial experience..wah.."
*If only I don't like hamsters very much, I think I'd have explored this idea seriously huhuhu...*




No comments: