Saturday, March 26, 2011

Conversation with Dad

Talking about going to Paris, and how I'm actually pretty content right now just staying here enjoying my life, and the itch to go conquer the world has dimmed down somewhat.. Anyway, here's the conversation I had that I thought is quite blogworthy:

Dad: "So you're going to Paris in May, confirmed? B**** going with you?"
Me: "Yup.."
Dad: "I really still think you can, you know, just go back together with him instead of extending your stay.."
Me: "But I cut it short already!! by two weeks! I kind of know I won't feel like staying away for too long stretches of time, otherwise it'll be like when I cut my stay in Laos short last time.. no worries Dad, right now I feel like travel is only exciting if I can share it with my partner.."
Dad: "Yes that's right. You know, me and your mom, though we argue a lot, still we'll go everywhere together.. I tell you, even going to Paradise is not fun when you're just by yourself, let alone to Paris.."

At this point I was just laughing at that hillarious, but true bit of relationship wisdom.. ><


No comments: