Thursday, February 25, 2010

More quotes...

Been talking nonsense with fellow archimates..and below are some of the results...

"Love is overrated. Just like sustainability."
-Dodo

"Never underestimate small things. Many island forests started from just mere bird shit."
- the gist of LA4202 Planting Design lesson yesterday

Do: "Ahh.. affairs.. it's a nice feeling.."
Me: "Yah rite. The main catch is not even clear, how to call it an affair.."
Do: "Eits, that's why we're architect wad.. we always stay in the grey zone..."

"Just now my tutor was telling us.. how to be a successful architect.. he says, to be a succesful architect, like TKS, gotta have many wives..."
- Dodo

*wah you realize all this nonsense is actually generated from talking to just one person.. hm..hahaha*
__
And a not-so-nonsense quote while talking with a good friend of mine:
"I had a good conversation with my cousin last night.. I enjoyed the conversation, because I could be myself, I could be real..."

It got me thinking right away, how many people can I safely say knows the REAL me? Hmmm....

No comments: