Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mom (to youngest bro) : "We just came from this activity that your sis organised, ArchiTours.. It was nice.. you know, you should get involved in more activities outside school, it will be good for you.."
Youngest bro: "Yeah mom, in fact, I'm involved in this activity called Prom Nite.."
Mom: "Oh? Prom nite? What is that?"
Youngest bro: "Uhm, you can just ask sis.. but it requires me to go with a girl..."
Mom: "?????"
__

Me: "Whoa, so you're here and he's in your home country?"
A: "Yeah.. and I just get used to life without him, you know.. even though we're in a relationship.. but then I'll go back, and meet him, and again tell myself, "I want this..I want this relationship.."
__
"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our Hell."
- Oscar Wilde

No comments: