Friday, April 3, 2009

Me: "Hey I'm supposed to think about the meaning of my life today! Man.. I wonder where did my 23 years go..."
L: "Haha..how would I know...."
Me: "Yeah....well most of it went to reading books and telling jokes, actually...Is it kinda wasted..?"
L: "Well at least you've mastered the art of freezing people....."
___
I shall refrain from doing a pseudo cool-and-deep post just because I'm 23 now...
Learnt something from my birthday: that nothing beats Facebook as a social networking tool!
I'm long past the tradition of celebrating my birthday, so usually it's a totally calm day with me

thinking how I can tell more lame jokes how to make my life more meaningful.. . .

But this time, just having my birthday date on Facebook actually generates so many birthday wishes, including those from people I haven't kept in contact in, in more than 2 years...

I mean...wow...I personally think it's nice that it's easy for people to just drop in a wish like that, to take a minute of their day to make my day...

Everyday I discover that Life, happiness and meaning are indeed closely linked to the people in your life.

I'm glad I decided to retire from being a loner. =)

No comments: