Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Am still alive...

Just a short post to announce that I am alive and well in Italy..without realising it I have spent 25 days travelling...and it is really been great.. (am using Italian keyboard and cant find the apostrophe..but it is still better than Czech keyboard I guess..)
These gallivanting days are ending soon though.. hm... Im surprised actually, when I was going to travel I thought halfway I will miss the security and convenience of a home, of sleeping and waking up at the same place every night, of having everything assured instead of having to chase trains, find buses, figure out what people are saying most of the time...
But...
Now I really think I will miss these days where Im a nomad.. learning new things everyday, hearing new languages every day.. (though am getting a bit fed up with Italian and missing French..)

Oh well.... am planning the next road trip in my head already ahaha...hopefully around South East Asia...

Now am pretty worried that i will get addicted to travelling..though I should learn to make a money first so i wont keep leeching off my parents!

No comments: