Sunday, July 15, 2007

Post-mortem

Today...I did what I believed to be right at the expense of a dear friend. I did what I believe would save myself from a lot of hurt, but I wish I could have done it better. Relieved..and at the same time regretful.

But it will not go to waste. May this regret fuel the desire to be a better person, to grow a stronger character, to stick to my principles no matter what, sooner rather than later.

Let Him who have started a good work in me finish it, without my stubborn interfering.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I'm so proud of you =) More importantly, you know that God is proud of you. I've been where you are now. And I think you're a lot more strong than I was then. Keep believing in what you know to be right, abide by His principles ... He will sustain, strengthen and bless you for it. Love you lots. Hugs =)