Monday, April 30, 2007

Project "Read-Like-Hell"

Well, the title about says it all...during the semester I read mostly on Architecture and had my reading diet supplemented with very little non-archi stuff. So yeah, since the holidays are here.. it's time for revenge!! Muahahahahahah!!!
I name it "Project Read-Like-Hell", which is basically using my every waking moment when I'm not playing piano/playing guitar/strolling in nature reserve/studying some plant/drawing/ogling at buildings/exploring remote parts of singapore to read. Based on rough calculations,given 3 mths holiday, I should be able to finish anywhere between 50 - 60 books of varying thickness and "chim-ness" (chim = profound).

The project has already started..finished "The Customs of Ancient Kingdoms of India" by Marco Polo (Penguin the publisher has this cool series "Around the World in Twenty Books" which is abt adventure. Check it out!), and "One for the money" by Janet Evanovich (funny detective novel).

Currently reading "The World is Flat" and "Jesus in Beijing". Will update every 1 or 2 weeks on books i've read,I guess. Do recommend me books u think are must-reads!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sophie's World... very nice.