Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Medicine is the only field that keeps fighting against the very reason for its existence."
- Bro DB quoting from somewhere..

"Curiosity is the lust of the mind."
- Thomas Hobbes

*When I read the quote above, I was stunned for a while, because.. well because it's so true! I've never thought of curiosity as a kind of lust.. but there really is no better way of expressing that chasing after, lusting after, knowledge and answers..*
__
A bit of update on life:
- I realised that I love travelling because I get to meet all sorts of interesting people, and I realise also that hey, am I that stupid that I can't find ways to meet interesting people in Singapore? So, did some stuff, and... life in Singapore is promising to be lots of fun at least for now..
- A surefire way to meet someone interesting: promise to yourself that wouldn't get involved in anything, with anyone, and really mean it. As soon as you do that, BAM! Temptations start coming. Tsk, that's life.

No comments: