Saturday, November 29, 2008

Before vs After Married

Found this in one of the indonesian blogs I like to read..... here's the translated version...

Before married:

Guy: "I've waited so long for this moment...."
Girl: "Would you be willing to let me go?"
Guy: "No! Don't ever think of that!"
Girl: "Do you love me?"
Guy: "Of course! It will always be like that!"
Girl: "Will you ever have an affair?"
Guy: "No! I will never do something so horrible."
Girl: "Will you kiss me..?"
Guy: "Yes..."
Girl: "My dear...."

After 5 years of marriage, just read the above dialogue from bottom to top ;p


4 comments:

dodo said...

haha..initially I thoght it's gon abe bokep stuff..=p maklum ada sayang2 segala..haha

joy the penguin said...

yeee masa gw post bokep stuff! jgn samain gw sm lu do! hahahaha..
eh gw balik 6 jan.. pokoknya mo keluar sm lu n ren..hehe.. nonton sm makan2 yuk? ;p

dodo said...

hahaha..gw br balik tgl 12..=p

joy the penguin said...

heeeeeh? bukannya skul mulai tgl 12 yah? ato tgl 15?
wah apa gw lama2in dulu di eropa yah liat winter ahaha..