Monday, March 17, 2008

Thoughts (Not important/ funny/ nice, etc. Just thoughts.)

Read a very good quite yesterday: "The evidence of true learning is not what one knows but how one lives." Indeed, easier said than done. I think it's very important to have that kind of aspiration though.

Aside from that, am finally recovering some excitement in studio work. Quite happy thinking and mulling over my design since my tutor kinda likes it..haha.. Seriously, can't deny that encouragement from tutors make or break my mood to work some time. Anyway, yeah, the only way to push forward with design is to say to your project "I trust you, you trust me, let's do this together." *quote from Edo* Now getting all worked up to model *ideas, ideas!* so I'm intending to stay pretty late today n tomorrow to make gorgeous, gorgeous models...hehehehe... happy....

Oh and submission is on the 16th! Not on the 11th as I thought! Great!

And deadlines for group work are impending..concrete's due tomorrow... fiuh..am just glad that one by one the work is done...maybe not done as well as we all would like it to be, but done! Yeah!

Shall continue with designing...need to figure out the spatial arrangements in my kind of squarish, kind of curvish building....




2 comments:

dodo said...

quote me must pay one le..haha

joy the penguin said...

matre lu!!!!