Friday, August 3, 2007

RANDOM thoughts

1. I love my room. I love my plants. I love my books. I need to spend more time inside my room.
2. Wearing jeans is hot n stuffy!!! Gimme back my surf shorts!
3. Thanks Reren for the comics!
4. The freshmen are cheeky, though cute - each n every one have their own quirks. But so very cheeky!
5. Been spending too much time with the freshmen.
6. Renewed motivation to learn digital design: so I can keep my drawing table flat n put lotsa cool containers on it.
7. Somewhat can't wait for school to start. Somewhat scared of the pressure level n totally-hazardous-to-health schedule.
8. Am in the Wed-Fri studio group. Nice change of atmosphere. (hopefully..)
9. Must confirm what SS n GEM modules to bid.
10. Think I need lotsa rest or im gonna be sick.
11. Singapore immigration is a time-consuming place.
12.I'm a Singapore PR now.
13. Need to take bath n sleep.
14. IKEA rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some comments to 'cici' Sheila:

1.Spending time around the freshie will probably bring back the youth you probably lose during semester time.

2.Being SPR but remains Indonesian at heart, don't you ?

From I-who-shall-not-be-named

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk ur one of them now...