Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th (Post Submission Rant)

Actually, this post is just for the sake of posting something when it's Friday the 13th hahaha.. n gotta say it's been a slow, lazy Friday with this constant rain.. Haih.. Had 2 major tests today, and yesterday was submission cum final presentation..and so... VIRTUAL FREEDOM! WOOH!

Gotta say am pretty satisfied with this semester.. I didn't know how I managed to finish it also, doing studio, ArchiTours, learning such different modules as french, management and landscape history (have to switch to different ways of thinking for each assignment huhu..), on top of being emotionally unstable haha.. (mentally sound still, though, in case you're wondering..) And then still having time to finish reading some comics *all available 471 chapters of Naruto wooh!), listened to french podcasts, recover some piano playing skills after not playing for about one year, pester the Malaysians, and.... do house chores huhu.. I know i shouldn't be proud of the fact that I had to do laundry, washing, room cleaning, some cooking etc on my own since it's normal for most people, but let's just say I've been pretty spoiled so far n am glad that I proved to myself I can still produce quite a lot for studio while doing normal chores haha..

Oh wow.. really, I feel that I should increase even more my efficiency next year haha.. *cross finger that I won't become even more emotionally unstable* and actually, the fact that I'm heck busy for some time prevented me from being too mellow and emotional, which is very, very lucky. Didn't read much tho.. not even landscape or archi books.. I don't think I can read much during the holidays also due to the hectic travel plans..

Ah heck, am gonna curl up in bed after this, enjoying the rainy atmosphere, and finish reading the adventures of Becky Sharp in Vanity Fair...

The world is a looking-glass, and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face. Frown at it, and it will in turn look sourly upon you; laugh at it and with it, and it is a jolly kind companion; and so let all young persons take their choice.
- Vanity Fair

No comments: